Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

God shows no mercy in my life and never has. And never will. I've tried praying but consistently ignored me.

Also in 2 Chronicles 7:14
"if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. "

and

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

So pretty much look at your life and ask yourself if you are doing what the Bible says to do in order for God to answer your prayers. I'm not trying to say that you aren't but if you feel that He isn't answering your prayers then check and see if all your ducks are in a line. In order for a prayer to work, you must always be thankful for what you have in life and continue to thank HIm, continue to seek Him, be patient, and realize that He's allowing to suffer for a reason (Romans 5:1-5 has that reason).

Ask me anything

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

About Me

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
I'm 23, just out of college (Go Hokies!), and decided April 2010 that I wanted to be Christian. You see, I grew up in a Christian household, but never really considered myself Christian, and at some point in high school did not identify my as Christian, but what I dubbed a follower of God. After 7 or 8 years of going from bible study to bible study trying to find God, I only recently learned that I have to accept Jesus in order to find Him.

Recent Comments