Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

4. living and the dead. (basicaly i just explained the nicene creed have you heard the prayer. if not can i show it to you??) so what im getting to is what i just explained was that what you ment or were you taught diffrent? God never intended to

What my boyfriend says: "the apostles creed states that he decended into hell. which was an old creed recited in the early ne testiment church. this is not part off the bible.
my thought is if not hell then where? because not heaven because he was taking on the sin of the world and god had forsaken him. and since time is not applicable to god ( not waiting in line at the pearly gates for judgement) the only 2 options are hell or the three days past instantly for him and the death and reserection was all that mattered not the journey to hell and back. he took the punishment for all the sins of the world. 3 day vaca to heven is not really punishment"

Ask me anything

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

About Me

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
I'm 23, just out of college (Go Hokies!), and decided April 2010 that I wanted to be Christian. You see, I grew up in a Christian household, but never really considered myself Christian, and at some point in high school did not identify my as Christian, but what I dubbed a follower of God. After 7 or 8 years of going from bible study to bible study trying to find God, I only recently learned that I have to accept Jesus in order to find Him.

Recent Comments