Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

How many long lasting promises keep you going at work? Home? What limited contracts get you worried about the future?

There are too many to count, in fact so many that I don't even realize they are promises. I have this book called Promises for You, it's very helpful to refer to review God's promises. I always remind myself of Romans 12:12 "Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer" because point blank tells me how to relieve my anxiety and because of that there are no limited contracts that get me worried about the future. Which by the way is an interesting way to word that question because I literally have a limited contract for my current position at work which about to expire, but I have no worries about moving on from the position.

Ask me anything

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

About Me

Silver Spring, Maryland, United States
I'm 23, just out of college (Go Hokies!), and decided April 2010 that I wanted to be Christian. You see, I grew up in a Christian household, but never really considered myself Christian, and at some point in high school did not identify my as Christian, but what I dubbed a follower of God. After 7 or 8 years of going from bible study to bible study trying to find God, I only recently learned that I have to accept Jesus in order to find Him.

Recent Comments